Model- XP 100, XP series, Sysmex, Japan
The XP 100 is a fully-automated 3-part differential hematology analyser by Sysmex, Japan with 20 parameters. It works with an open tube analysis, has a built-in thermal printer, and, can be hosted through a computer. The XP 100 can run up to 60 samples per hour.
Principle and Technologies
- DC detection method: WBC
- DC detection method: RBC/PLT
- Non-cyanide haemoglobin analysis method: HGB
Simplicity made for you!
- Fully-automated analyzer analyzing 20 parameters in both WB and PD mode.
- Accurate detection technology is inherent in Sysmex XP series. Thes sample rotor valve measures the required volume of sample precisely to provide accurate and reliable WBC, RBC and PLT count.
- Superior MCV and MCH due to direct HCT measurement
- Better patient managemant
- Excellent flagging system for reliable reporting