Model- XN 350, XN-L series, Sysmex, Japan
The XN 350 is a fully-automated 6-part differential hematology analyser by Sysmex, Japan with a wide range of 43 parameters. It works with an open tube analysis method and has automatic pre-dilution for Pre-diluted mode. The XN 350 runs up to 70 samples per hour.
Principle and Technologies
- Fluorescent Flow Cytometry method: WBC, DIFF, RET, IPF, 2-part differential for body fluid method
- Hydrodynamic focusing DC detection method: PTL-I (Impedance), RBC, HCT
- Cyanide-free SLS-haemoglobin method: HGB
A completely new compact 6-part differential haematology analyser that caters for what matters most in your lab.
- Ease of use & peace of mind
- Improved workflow and TAT