Model- Poch 100i, Sysmex, Japan
The Poch 100i is a fully-automated 3-part differential hematology analyser by Sysmex, Japan with 19 parameters. It works with an open tube analysis method, has a built-in thermal printer, and, it has a compact and light design.
Principle and Technologies
- Electeic impedance method: WBC
- Hydrodynamic focusing DC detection method: RBC/PLT
- Non-cyanide haemoglobin analysis method: HGB
Simplicity made for you!
- Reliable performance in any location
- Easy operation
- Safe and precise results
- User-friendly operation
- Superior system Expandability