Model- XN 450, XN-L series, Sysmex, Japan
The XN 450 is a fully-automated 6-part differential hematology analyser by Sysmex, Japan. It has a wide range of 43 parameters. The XN 450 works with a manual closed tube analysis method and it has automatic pre-dilution for Pre-diluted mode. The XN 450 can run up to 70 samples per hour.
Principle and Technologies
- Fluorescent Flow Cytometry method: WBC, DIFF, RET, IPF, 2-part differential for body fluid method
- Hydrodynamic focusing DC detection method: PTL-I (Impedance), RBC, HCT
- Cyanide-free SLS-haemoglobin method: HGB
A completely new compact 6-part differential haematology analyser that caters for what matters most in your lab.
- Ease of use & peace of mind
- Improved workflow and TAT