Model- XN 1000, XN series, Sysmex, Japan
The XN 1000 is a fully-automated 6-part differential hematology analyser from Sysmex, Japan. The XN 1000 has a wide range of 43 parameters. Furthermore, the XN 1000 has a sampler that allows both open and closed tube analysis as well as the continuous loading of samples. Lastly, automatic pre-dilution for pre-diluted mode and NRBC are standard. The XN 1000 can process up to 100 samples per hour.
Principle and Technologies
- Fluorescent Flow Cytometry method: WBC, DIFF, RET, IPF, 2-part differential for body fluid method
- Hydrodynamic focusing DC detection method: PTL-I (Impedance), RBC, HCT
- Cyanide-free SLS-haemoglobin method: HGB
A completely new compact 6-part differential hematology analyser that caters to what matters most in your lab.
- Silent design
- Offer flexibility
- Innovative Technology which leads to reliable results in blood and body fluid testing
- Improved productivity and efficiency
- Corrected WBC with direct measurements of NRBCs for every CBC analysis
- Highly Specific flagging of WBC abnormal population
- Integrated auto Repeat, Return and Reflex of sample*