The work of many of the leading local Myanmar Hotel Pioneers is represented in these regions. In fact, they built in all or some of these scenic locations. Amd was fortunate to meet and work with these local entrepreneurs who introduced a new standard for hotels in Myanmar. In the past, hotels were not built with modern water treatment nor even showers with adequate water pressure. These local owners were aiming higher. The international hotel chains were not yet located in regional and especially Tourism Hubs. The local entrepreneurs had to build his/her hotels without the enabling infrastructure and without international examples. Despite this, an excellent standard was achieved. Amd as one of the very few water treatment specialists in Myanmar played a role in many cases right from the planning phase. The very earliest hotels built in these areas are all past or current Amd clients.
- Inle – Inle Lake View and The Inle Princess
- Ngapali – Sandoway and Bayview Hotels
- Ngwe Saung – Treasure Beach and The Aureum and Bay of Bengal
Each of these hotel owners went on to build other hotels in different locations. Amd is proud to have supported their efforts.
Amd installation staff always focus on
- High-quality components (often sourcing from Australia to ensure reliability).
- Neat installations which feature enhanced pipe support and rigorous electrical wiring.
- Documentation and clear labelling in the plant rooms, including chemical MSDS and electrical circuit diagrams.
For these reasons we have carried out countless installations in the above-mentioned regions and beyond.